Topic for this week is all about Trauma
What are the movies that scared the most gutts outa yous? Here are my top 5 (in order of last seen):
1. Hostel (2005) - Part 2 is equally gross, but this movie scared the shakes out of me that I almost swore that I would never go to any Scandinavian country!
2. The Sixth Sense (1999) - the last thing I wanna be is to "see dead people".
3. The Ring (2002) - The sequel is a must see if you got scared of the first. But gee this movie made me taken aback by long black haired girls which also made sleepless for a week! I actually moved my TV to another location in the house!
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) - I think deep down inside, my insomnia was caused by this film! I remember being afraid to go to sleep when I was a kid.
5. The Exorcist (1973) - Aliens, ghosts, serial killers and the paranormal do not scare me as much as demons! This brings chills up to this day. And to think that rumors has it that this film is based on a true story, only that the kid who got possessed was actually a boy.
And, my apologies if I do not add any posters to this post unlike my other MMM's. Writing this in the dark, alone in my house, raining outside just isn't the perfect ambiance.
:: Related ::
I: War Movies | II: Eye Candies | III: Ear Candies | IV: Falling Stars | V: Restoring Faith | VI: Steamy Love Scenes | VII: My First R Rated Movie | VIII: Tear Jerkers | IX: How You Watch Movies | X: My Collection | XI: Alfred Hitchcock
*Movie Meme was created by The Bumbles