There are so many movies about war, post-war, aftermath and all, but here are a few of my selection. Of course, I would skip adding the ones on the original list from The Bumbles (Meme owner).
So here are my top 5 fave War Movies:
1. Äideistä parhain (2005) - I don't know how to pronounce it, but I know it should have won the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar at the 78th Academy Awards.
2. Windtalkers (2002) - Nicolas Cage was excellent at this role! And the movie was so realistic.
3. Flags of Our Fathers (2006) - a great film directed by Clint Eastwood!
4. The Last of the Mohicans (1992) - I once had a crush on Daniel Day-Lewis. And he was so sexy here! Oh abs with the long hair! Ops yeah I was a young teen then!
5. Welcome to Sarajevo (1997) - This chilling depiction of the war in Bosnia was a tear jerker!