Topic for this week is Ear Candies or Soundtracks
1. Reality Bites (1994) - Oh but of course, this is the first movie that came into mind! I was such a young kid then I promised myself I would get a boyfriend who is in a band! LOL
2. High Fidelity (2000) - And this is my second best! After watching this film I searched for the songs and artists mentioned here. It's so nice to be different sometimes. Besides, the music played throughout the film is really something!
3. Empire Records (1995) - This is the first time I saw Liv Tyler actually speak! After those MTV's with her dad Steve (Aerosmith), I must admit I find it so cool working in a record store like this! But I have to be honest that I saw this film years after it was released.
4. Pulp Fiction (1994) - And who could forget the killer dance sequence of Uma Thurman and John Travolta?!? Need I say more?
5. The Godfather II (1974) - I have seen all the Godfather Movies, and I even wished to be part of "the family" when I was young. Imagine all the power and possessions and adventures! And the soundtrack simply morphs you inside the film!
Ok, I like to exaggerate sometimes. Ha! But these are my top 5 Movies with the Best Soundtrack! So you see now, I'm not all into serious stuff. And music, gee! It should bring you life, right!? And a movie that makes your feet move to the beat, or move you to the edge of your seat is a Great Movie!
:: Related ::
Monday Meme II: Eye Candies
Monday Meme I: War Movies