As I was walking home, I saw a bookmark soiled in a pod by the street with the written words of an unknown writer (at least to me), and it says:
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. - Robert Heinlein" I had to stop and write it down. I was thinking of picking it up but I am not sure where the water from this mud pod come from soI just sat near to it and wrote down the words.
Anyway, for the past week, I've been too busy I have devoted my time after work to volunteer in a local organization. Well, as much as I want to promote them, I would like to still hide my blogs from them (just imagine what shock it would be to find my "Naughty blog" huh).
So today I would like to thank these 5 things and ideas:
1. A friend who had introduced me to one of the volunteers in this certain local org that helps to "empower women"
2. How honesty can bring people together despite the distance, culture, race and time zone.
3. A dear friend once said to me, "it's easier to speak to a stranger than to someone whom you might be close to at times." And I just couldn't agree less. I think it's easier for people to be honest to somebody who he knows won't judge him.
4. I think that falling inlove is never "juvenile", regardless of how these two souls meet. Sometimes Love comes in the least expected time and the most unexpected place.
5. I may not be in any serious relationship right now, but I am thankful for having experienced what I had and maybe, the struggles that passed by my life does not only benefit me to become stronger but also to help others see that there is light outside darkness.