Previously, I posted about my car accident. I may have scars that will not go away and the memory will remain, but it will not stop me from being happy. Hopefully, the pain and nightmares will go away soon.
Since then, everytime I close my eyes, I re-live the moment. I see everything flash by scene by scene. Until now, my legs are still painful and I am having difficulty walking...
But, despite all that, I am keeping myself positive. I stayed with my mom for the past 3 days, but now I am back at my apartment. I have to go back here because in order to keep myself positive, I have to surround myself with positive people as well. Maybe this week, I will go back to work too.
I always believe that everything that happens has a purpose. For now, I haven't seen the purpose of this but maybe in time I will. So for starters, here are the 5 things that I am thankful for...
1. I did not bump my head or passed out. The doctor said if that happened, there may be more damage than is seen physically.
2. Good thing I did not break any bone. No vital organ is damaged and I am in one piece.
3. Nobody else was hurt badly.
4. I knew who my real friends are. In trials such as these, those who really care would shine.
5. And last but not the least of course, I am thankful for life. I am thankful that I am still alive!
please go to Blog Your Blessing Sunday
and join the blogroll