Sunday, November 30, 2008
1. for not being able to stop and talk about my boyfriend. OK, he may live a couple of states away, but he still visits me as much as he can.
2. for the feeling of being pursued. You know I can't help myself but fall for the stalkers sometimes.
3. one last take off before his plane takes off! Yeah airport girly powder rooms are handy sometimes. I just hope I wasn't that noisy *winks*
4. no more slowing down starting tomorrow now! ROTBL!
5. for the secrecy of my blogs that I can be as naughty or as sweet as I want. With no pretensions whatsoever!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
1. for the long weekend away from it all.
2. for the expectantly no crowd in the beach at night! They are all having their BBQ's at home ai?
3. for that long stroll by the sand and the sea. Long conversations and romantic touches, stares and kisses.
4. for my boyfriend who makes me realize that I can slow down and have a vacation from "Swingville" too. But shall I stay too long away from it? That, I'm not quite sure and ready yet.
5. for a beautiful beautiful sunset.
Friday, November 28, 2008
1. for the beautiful fancy gift from my boyfriend. No.1 is thanking for the thought.
2. Second, is thanking for the gift. Nope it's not a diamond ring given on a bended knee. Geesh! It's just a fur coat. Not that it's cold where I live. He imagined it just looks sexy on me, he said.
3. for having an average temperature of 24 degrees. Let me see... I can still wear the coat. With nothing under it. *winks*
4. for the sun and the weather here. I don't need to visit a tanning spa. Everything is natural.
5. for natural beauty. Nothing beats the real thang. Don't you agree?
Thursday, November 27, 2008
1. My boyfriend arrives today!
2. for an early start of the day! And I mean 4am early! So I'm up too soon for a little thanksgiving cleaning and cooking.
3. Uhg! Not that I'm not fond of cooking. But how I wish for a man who would cook for me! I'm thanking in the future for future volunteers. Anyone?
4. for the good day I'm seeing ahead. No swinging party though, I have to stay pure today.
5. Not! ROTBL.......
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
1. for a fan mail from a girl named Tracy. She said, and I quote, "you certainly have a sassy, smart, and yet discerning taste when it comes to..."(ehem, some words deliberately deleted) "I applaud that. I feel sex in society today has been swept under the rug, instead of being celebrated!" and I certainly agree!
2. Now I joined a site Tracy is working for to become a reviewer of their "toys" (if you know what I mean). So I'm hoping they pick me. And that I will have time for that indeed.
3. Another thing that I'm waiting for is my boyfriend to come visit me again for the long weekend.
4. No work tomorrow!!!! Ooh Yeah Baby!
5. Thanks for Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
1. Who's up for challenges? I am. And I'm thankful for that....
2. for my sarcasm sometimes, that either gets me to trouble or a ton of nodding heads.
3. and speaking of "heads" (ehum), have I forgotten the essence of my existence? Of course not! As a former boss (who happened to be a former lover) came running unto me this lunch break in one of the busiest restos in town. Did he do that on purpose? Who cares!? Let's just say my "break" was simply a "quicky" *wink*
4. for make up and an extra undie in my purse. Who knows when a lover (an x lover for that) comes almost ripping your clothes off huh?
5. for the busy crowd at work that they didn't realized I had an extensive break. They simply didn't see me with all those people.
Monday, November 24, 2008
1. after a weekend of Adventure, a new week at work is ahead. Today, I'm especially thanking my ability to live a double life. One workaholic woman the other an adventurous swinger.
2. and I would like to thank this daily journal who is a testimony to my life. Here's hoping that my alter-ego won't be exposed ever!
3. for stress balls! Need I say more?
4. meltdown? Well a new assigned work was given to me today. And I should complain about it. Usually I do actually. But in a strange weird way I suddenly like the torture! Something to be thankful for, right?
5. At least I have avoided another clash with one of the bosses. Well, what can I say, I think he's gay!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
1. First, I gotta thank Casual Slack who posted this cutesey bonnet a few days back! It goes perfectly well with a light saber!
2. And speaking of geekiness (or did I say that?) My date last night ended up swell, except that his geeky brother was taking photos of us making out all along! Oh I sure hope those were only photos indeed! Last thing I need is a random guy recognizing me from amateurvideos.com or something. Thanks, but no thanks!
3. On a positive note, my date was extremely hot and... well let's just say my last encounter prior to him was a mere 30%? Hah!
4. and before I forget the simple and little things that makes life sweet... the smile of a loved one meeting you by the door. No questions asked, just a kiss and everything just falls into place. After a week of being lost, I feel at home.
5. and last thing for today... thanks again to Casual Slack and i quote "Attitude is contagious. A positive attitude gives energy to you and to those around you. On the other hand, a negative attitude drains your energy and the energy of those with whom you come in contact". So true!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
1. I know this may come a bit delayed in days, but thank you Shea for being my fist stalker. Oh, I mean follower. *wink*
2. And before I forget, there are just soooooo much to do this weekend. I still wanna thank for no idle time. I'm a person who easily gets bored.
3. for invention of mobile phones. Duh!
4. for the adventure that lies ahead. I am about to leave now for a hot date. Wish me luck!
5. and for the itinerary for today. A quick dip at The Baths. For those who haven't been there... it's one of my country's pride and joy. Here's a photo I found at flickr. Notice the man standing on the top? That's how huge these rocks are!
Friday, November 21, 2008
1. Still waiting for Blogexplosion to approve this blog, but still thankful for the traffic it brings to my two other sites. Not to mention the continuously adding blogmarks!
2. And of course for flickr, for the endless supply of daisy photos.
3. for the distractfully handsome cable repair man who kept on peeking through my window. Well, what can I say? I fancy stalkers sometimes.
4. for the cool bubble bath that removes all the stress of the past week
5. And thank goodness it's Friday!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1. for the Mobtown Brown Pie that my colleague gave me. It's rich Belgian chocolate and caramel with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is just too perfect to last!
2. my lunch made me crave for more ice cream! And thank goodness for light ice cream, it makes me stay fit! *winks*
3. for more relaxing time at home. Away from it all. Well, okay, I was online with my boyfriend all night.
4. for lavender incense and lavender scented candles.....
5. for the very thoughtful call from my Mom. Okay, I must admit a little argument here and there is kinda sweet to me. I used to be irritated by her but now past adolescence I know where she's at sometimes.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. for my sensual dream last night which made me wake up in the perfect mood for today. I dreamed about the guy I met at my uncle's wedding, we were cuddling in a semi-lightened room and my eyelashes to his cheeks makes him blush and crave for my kisses.
2. for my little bunny rabbit toy. Have you seen one of those? You know.....
3. for the wonderful rain that brought out a rainbow this afternoon. I simply adore rain (not storm) as it slides down the panels of my glass windows.
4. for another day of accomplished tasks at work.
5. And, I got a call from the guy I dreamed about. He wants to meet me this weekend. Shall I go? It's just dinner anyway. Or is it?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1. for the longest time I kept on complaining about my schedule at work but never really thanking enough that I have a job!
2. and that I earn more than I expect and need.
3. and despite my liking Palin, I like Obama too. So, thank you America for voting for him.
4. for finally linking this daisy a day blog to my two other blogs: The Daisy Experiment and DaisyGirl
5. have I thanked the flower daisy enough that I'm loving my name? It simply sounds simple and yet sexy with a little twist of narcissistic tendencies.
Monday, November 17, 2008
1. for my uncle's wedding. Actually I'm writing this as I am about to get dressed. So more details tomorrow!
2. for a wonderful time last Saturday night! I didn't drink much but I hooked up with a hottie!
3. for my girlfriend who set me up with this cute guy! And his friend is quite handsome too. Too bad I can only choose one though.
4. for the beautiful flowers my aunt arranged at my desk.
5. for GPS!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
What a week! Now I shouldn't forget to be thankful now, should I?
1. for blogexplosion who added up this blog as my third home
2. for the wedding of my uncle tomorrow. I hope they live a joyous and fruitful life together.
3. for the gown that I will wear at the wedding. Oh I just love dark pink so much!
4. for the cute gorgeous last pair of high heels that I just bought. It goes so perfect with the gown!
5. for the excitement of tomorrow. Oh I feel so pretty already! *blush*
Saturday, November 15, 2008
1. for new gadgets on this blog. let's see the results in a few days time.
2. for a beautiful sunrise that greeted me as I wake up.
3. for the cute kitties of the neighbor. I just love watching those little ones play. It brings out the child in me.
4. for the invitation of my girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while.
5. for the thrill of another adventure set for tonight. I shall update tomorrow on the details of tonight's party.
Friday, November 14, 2008
1. for the change I have in my purse that I was able to give homeless beggar.
2. for the migrating birds that reminds me how free one can be as long as you open your wings and fly! The world is so extensive and there are so many places to explore....
3. for stumbling unto an old picture of myself while looking for something else from my files
4. for the fun memories the picture brought out.
5. for the plans I have for tomorrow. Geeweesh! It's gonna be stupendous!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
1. for winning in a debate at work, hell yeah I had the last word
2. for my handsome boss who took my side
3. for this beautiful new layout that I got for free
4. for the beautiful beach that I pass by everyday. The warm soothing breeze running through my hair as I drive my pink convertible.
5. for the fine weather, partially cloudy and a little bit of rain. *Sigh* So romantic....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Pfew! What a day! Thankfully, I am still thankful...
1. for the attention at work caused by my red new top
2. for the quick shopping I had as I glanced through a window with RTW's on sale last weekend
3. for the a/c at work that went berserk, then we all had no choice but to remove our coats, blazers and first clothing for some. That includes me, now my sexy red top is the talk of the town
4. for the invention of nipple shield body jewelry
5. for the beautiful red sunset that greeted me as soon as I got home
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
1. for having my periods again!!! Woeha!
2. for the phone call I got from a friend. Now' we're off to adventureland this weekend! Ohhh yeah!
3. for learning a little bit more of xml
4. for the free coffee at work
5. for the cute admirers who kept on sending me emails. XOXOX to you guys!
Monday, November 10, 2008
This is my first Thank You Day. So let's make it right. I am thankful today...
1. for the pregnancy test that came out with a Negative result
2. for not having the next nine months to be spent on increasing anxiety
3. for my recent salary increase
4. for having to test the xml layout of blogger, my first time in years. And I must admit I kinda like it.
5. that I had time enough today to finally create this blog.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
In the tradition of Vixen Kitten's a Grateful Heart, an inspiring blog which gives thanks to all the little beautiful things in life, I wanted to make each day of my life count too.
Those who have read my other blogs may find it bit awkward for me to start a blog such as this. But I have mentioned on a post on Daisygirrrl about starting this. And I fully intend to do so.
I hope this is not misjudged as imitating, I am simply inspired.
Here are five inspiring artists and/or funny people who actually has a point, and may help you get the idea.
"Life excites me-just little, normal, everyday things. Getting out of bed. Getting dressed. Making food. I find it all exciting." - Liv Tyler
"Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you." - Bon Jovi
"The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday." - Paris Hilton
“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” - Flora Whittemore
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson
Now it's my time to write my own 5 little things in life that I am thankful for everyday. Hopefully I make a daily journal of it too. And as Aaliya puts it "You have to love what you do to want to do it everyday".....
Posted by Daisy at 10:55 AM