So on to the award... The Squirrel Queen gave me this awesome award! Thank You so much SQ! XoXoX
It says "o teu blog merece ser filmado" which is the Portuguese of "your blog deserves to be filmed".
(1) Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you.
(2) Choose 5 life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why.
(3) List up to twelve blogs and let them know you've given them the award.
Five life situations in slow motion and why:
1. leaves and branches swaying with the wind - the calming sound is relaxing
2. watching the waves - because I grew up near the sea, the sound of waves and the sight of them in slow motion would be intriguingly beautiful!
3. a handsome guy passing by - if men think that they are the only ones who wants to see girls (or the opposite sex) walk in slow mo, well, think again!
4. a mom combing the hair of her daughter - this is something that I always like when I was a kid. It's not just a massage, but you feel the love through her fingers.
5. crowded cafe - it always fascinated me to think about this scene. Where everyone so busy eating, drinking, talking, laughing or just passing by, seeing a car drive by while people stop and stare, the waitress slowly pours coffee to a cup and smoke from the kitchen slowly move outwards... ohh classic!
Five Blogs that I would love to watch:
(1) Everyday Adventurer (2) Paradise of Rivendellious Borneo (3) twisted thoughts within my four brick walls (4) Here and Now
(5) Wandering Thoughts*