My five impossible wishes that could be possible...
1. Travel to a romantic European land like Venice, Paris or Brugge (in Belgium - where the best chocolate in the world can be found)
2. Be with the person who knows me inside out. And really be "with" him. (Not some cyberspace love affair) *teehee
3. Oeps, before No.2 happens, I should meet him first. lol Or, (if I know him already) should feel it first.
4. Be promoted at my work, or at least have a raise. Ha!
5. Have enough sleep. And this should be 8 hours a day. I don't think I have insomnia, sometimes it seems I have but most of the time, I just have so many things to do that sleeping is not a priority (even not an option sometimes). My normal sleeping hours range from 3 to 6 hours only. I know this is bad for my health, but who is totally good anyway? I feel I just need to have this goal so at least I can improve little by little.
...My deadline for myself (or should we use the word "target date" instead) is before the end of 2010)