1. Somebody is spoiling me! *Sigh*
2. And so I woke up with him again next to me. The scent of garden-fresh sheets and the mild sun rays beaming in the room brings me to a state of calmness and peace.
3. No, I'm not at home, nor at his flat. He booked at the beautiful Hibiscus Beach Resort and it's the perfect time as tourists have left after the Mardi Croix, the place is simply serene.
4. For Flickr. They have many cool daisy photos and the above is simply one of the best shots I have seen so far! Thanks to i.n.d.e.p.e.n.d.e.n.t for sharing this magnificent scene!
5. And lastly, I found a cool Monday Meme Blog which I would like to try out. Now, Silly me got the idea that instead of saying "biiitch" to "un-filter" google ads, why not use "1" to replace "i"? It's so obvious and I why didn't I thought of that before!? Well, thanks to Monday's A B1tch!