1. He loves me. He loves me not. I love him. I love him not. Not? No, just not thinking about it. I am thankful for all the escapades & adventures, plans & experiments. But not thankful for keeping me awake all night, thinking about them.
2. For the Saturday night that passed by too fast. Although, it hit me right to the spot. I should have accepted an invitation of a friend to go to a party, but I am too preoccupied to 'do' things.
3. I only slept at 5am til 11:45-ish. The ring on my phone woke me up. And I am thankful it was just my brother.
4. For my brother, for spending the day with me in my home. He brought along his sons and they were crazy and funny that I was laughing constantly.
5. We grew up with totally different taste and was never close. But now I see that being adults have made us forget about our differences and surprisingly even made us close. And that is the one I am most thankful for today.