1. I have been corresponding to some of my blog readers through mail. Some of them opted to just comment privately. I think this is a great way of getting to know each other on a personal level and that is my first thank you for today.
2. And speaking of which, a friend suggested to add tags on my old posts for better sorting. Thanks for that, and now I have the names of the days on the tags.
3. Now for the more serious stuff. Since I have voluntary work after my "corporate" life, I was getting to know more and more organizations online that I would like to support & promote. I am thankful for this means, blogging & the media, to help spread information and support especially to far nations.
4. One of the organizations that I joined recently is Train for Humanity. Please read my post here. They hope to show people that with a little creativity and innovation, anyone can assist and make a difference in the world.
5. And in connection with Train for Humanity, I also came across Bloggers for Dafur. Who, has the same intention of helping Dafur, a region in Sudan. I really believe that War is never a solution, it is an aggravation.
photo credit: Genocide Daisy by Ariana Jordan