1. History shows that sweetness is in our nature. St. Croix was once the sugar producing king of the Caribbean. Today visitors will note more than a hundred of sugar mill ruins scattered all around. I for one grew up in a sugar cane farm. Now, I'm thankful that I am way pass that time where I had to stay all day under the sun and help out for the crops.
2. I couldn't say I am a bad Christian nor a Good one. Although I know I've been a bad girl, I have my flaws and sins but as much as I can, I keep and hold dear the traditions our family had. Last Sunday I went to the annual Palm Sunday Parade. This week I am off from work and as tradition, maintain a life of chastity (well, at least for this week)
3. Now on to my online life, I'm so thankful I have made progress in publishing posts for my blogs, banner making and ec dropping.
4. Also, I recently received my first 2 payments from EasyH1ts4U! Please read my post about it on my other blog.
5. And lastly, I am thankful and tankful to God that i indeed have eyes. For eyes not only mirrors the soul but despite the darkness in one's life, one can still see.