Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

White Tuesday



1. White is a symbol of purity. In many cultures it represents openness and truth. So today I shall be open to my readers and say that once upon a time I had a girlfriend. Her name is Claire. And I have started writing about her. A link to the post will be added here once I am done. And so I would like to thank the memories of her today.

2. I may not know where she is now, but growing up in an all-girls school have broaden my imagination I guess. Which is something to be thankful for, of course.

3. For the mild weather today.

4. And today in history, 1690, the first paper money in America was issued. Who wouldn't be thankful for that?

5. Another historical event. It's Marriage Equality Day in NY! So wear your white knots and support the event. Kuddos and thanks to those who organize these kinds of events! (please click the links for the details or click the image below)