1. Yikes! It's almost the weekend now and I simply lost track of time. Can't blame my tight schedule! Nothing much to do this week, except for the daily clubbing after work! HA!
2. A new club opened near the bay and my friends and I can't help but "baptize" it! As we get "wet" in turn. (Now here I let you play with your imagination)
3. One of the most awaited events in our island has come! The Mardi Croix! It's simply St. Croix's version of Mardi Gras! I would like to invite all those who love to partyyyyyyy! See photos of the past feasts here
4. Another much awaited event is the International Regatta! If you love sailing or at least love watching water race, you may be interested here. One of my (boy) friends will join and I can't wait to cheer him on! See more details of the event or register here.
5. Lastly, despite of my hectic schedule, of course I wouldn't forget my internet duties. And I am especially thankful for winning 270 banner impressions at EasyHits4u! Read more about it here