5 Things I am thankful for my Mom:
1. First of, that she carried me in her womb for 9 months, struggling against all odds just to keep me and have me.
2. Growing up rebellious, I was a challenge for her. But she was able to maintain keeping me sane.
3. Despite not believing the things I say about Step-Dad, she was able to manage the differences by letting me go instead. I wanted to run away then, but she gave me her blessings (and some extra cash) to start on my own.
4. She does not irritate me by calling everyday (unlike some people I know) but when I need her most, an invisible and unknown force makes her call me.
5. Lastly, even if we have differences and distance, she's always there. In fact, she took care of me these past week when I was not feeling well.
And my message for everyone... There is really nobody else to turn to who knows you best, except for your mom. So do yourselves a favor by Thanking her today.
please go to Blog Your Blessing Sunday
and join the blogroll