Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday VIII

Here's my post for this week's Thankful Thursday and Things that I Love.



I know it's a few days late, but this topic is something that I can't pass. I just love watching people who are showing so much joy. It makes me feel happy inside too.

So here are 5 wonderful photos I found today:


"Yellow is one of the three primary colors. It stimulates thoughts of sunlight, joy, happiness, optimism, intelligence, summer and hope."
by: Kristen | www.lanierstar.com


"Joy is not in things . . . it is in us"
by: UnSeEn


"The Earth is God's Canvas."
by: Catch the dream


"I remember listening to passing cars, on our backs staring at the stars."
by: brittnay


"Pure Joy!" by: *ShoeGal*


He says to himself, "Nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble." ~ Psalm 10:6

Now tell me if that didn't made you smile!







Alwayswinner