Sunday, November 23, 2008
1. First, I gotta thank Casual Slack who posted this cutesey bonnet a few days back! It goes perfectly well with a light saber!
2. And speaking of geekiness (or did I say that?) My date last night ended up swell, except that his geeky brother was taking photos of us making out all along! Oh I sure hope those were only photos indeed! Last thing I need is a random guy recognizing me from amateurvideos.com or something. Thanks, but no thanks!
3. On a positive note, my date was extremely hot and... well let's just say my last encounter prior to him was a mere 30%? Hah!
4. and before I forget the simple and little things that makes life sweet... the smile of a loved one meeting you by the door. No questions asked, just a kiss and everything just falls into place. After a week of being lost, I feel at home.
5. and last thing for today... thanks again to Casual Slack and i quote "Attitude is contagious. A positive attitude gives energy to you and to those around you. On the other hand, a negative attitude drains your energy and the energy of those with whom you come in contact". So true!