Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crowded Tuesday



1. Who's up for challenges? I am. And I'm thankful for that....

2. for my sarcasm sometimes, that either gets me to trouble or a ton of nodding heads.

3. and speaking of "heads" (ehum), have I forgotten the essence of my existence? Of course not! As a former boss (who happened to be a former lover) came running unto me this lunch break in one of the busiest restos in town. Did he do that on purpose? Who cares!? Let's just say my "break" was simply a "quicky" *wink*

4. for make up and an extra undie in my purse. Who knows when a lover (an x lover for that) comes almost ripping your clothes off huh?

5. for the busy crowd at work that they didn't realized I had an extensive break. They simply didn't see me with all those people.